25 Shouts - 45,603 Scrobbles
There are at least seven artists which have used this name:
1. A pop group consisting of members from five Asian countries
2. An electronic rock musician from Brazil
3. An electronic/jazz group from Bulgaria
4. An alternative rock band from Ohio, United States
5. A pop group from England
6. A pop rock band from Mexico
7. A disco group from the United States 1. Comprised of Alisha, Angeli, Ji Hae, Natsuko and Victoria, Blush is “5 girls from 5 Asian countries,” and they are already enjoying unprecedented success within a short time thanks to their world-class talents and charm.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWhat you waiting for?
Always runnin' up the wall
The whole wide world is your stage
Go on now, superstar
I got the beat on lock
- Warrior - (4:05) - 195 plays
- LyricsSince I was 10 I heard the music through the speakers in my head
I started dancing on my bed like na na na na na na na
Like na na na na na na na
Turn up the bass, I wanna feel it in my every single place
We came to party in your face like na na na na na na na
- Electric - (3:33) - 98 plays
- LyricsO o o o o...
O o o o o...
We got our top down, cruisin' round
Hands up, actin' out
It's so loud, they shake the ground
- Miss Out - (3:32) - 55 plays
- Letting The Cables Sleep - 27 plays
- Undivided (Feat. Snoop Dogg) - (3:53) - 23 plays
- Dance On - (3:07) - 38 plays
- Lift Off - (5:28) - 21 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online