58 Shouts - 59,691 Scrobbles
Formed in Perth, Western Australia in 1991, Bluetile Lounge underwent a lengthy incubation period in order to perfect their singular sound, waiting a full two years later to debut, and even then only in the most intimate, living-room settings. These shows slowly led to dodgy pub gigs, and culminated in the creation of their debut album, lowercase. Released in late 1995 on the Summershine label via the recommendation of Low guitarist Alan Sparhawk, the album was distributed in the US by Sub Pop.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wriding - (8:02) - 787 plays
- Liner - (7:02) - 869 plays
- Gm. - (9:45) - 614 plays
- Ambered - (12:07) - 600 plays
- The Weight (And the Sea) - (9:29) - 555 plays
- Steeped - (7:25) - 661 plays
- Figure Ground - (6:17) - 507 plays
- Lapsis - (8:08) - 537 plays
- Cold Lamping - (4:59) - 495 plays
- Hiding to Crash - (11:54) - 535 plays