58 Shouts - 65,768 Scrobbles
Formed in Perth, Western Australia in 1991, Bluetile Lounge underwent a lengthy incubation period in order to perfect their singular sound, waiting a full two years later to debut, and even then only in the most intimate, living-room settings. These shows slowly led to dodgy pub gigs, and culminated in the creation of their debut album, lowercase. Released in late 1995 on the Summershine label via the recommendation of Low guitarist Alan Sparhawk, the album was distributed in the US by Sub Pop.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wriding - (8:02) - 919 plays
- Liner - (7:02) - 876 plays
- Gm. - (9:45) - 744 plays
- Ambered - (12:07) - 692 plays
- The Weight (And the Sea) - (9:29) - 616 plays
- Figure Ground - (6:17) - 510 plays
- Steeped - (7:25) - 605 plays
- Lapsis - (8:08) - 536 plays
- Cold Lamping - (4:59) - 492 plays
- Hiding to Crash - (11:54) - 500 plays