62 Shouts - 68,724 Scrobbles
Formed in Perth, Western Australia in 1991, Bluetile Lounge underwent a lengthy incubation period in order to perfect their singular sound, waiting a full two years later to debut, and even then only in the most intimate, living-room settings. These shows slowly led to dodgy pub gigs, and culminated in the creation of their debut album, lowercase. Released in late 1995 on the Summershine label via the recommendation of Low guitarist Alan Sparhawk, the album was distributed in the US by Sub Pop.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Wriding - (8:02) - 960 plays
- Liner - (7:02) - 931 plays
- Gm. - (9:45) - 832 plays
- Ambered - (12:07) - 791 plays
- The Weight (And the Sea) - (9:29) - 667 plays
- Figure Ground - (6:17) - 512 plays
- Steeped - (7:25) - 630 plays
- Lapsis - (8:08) - 518 plays
- Cold Lamping - (4:59) - 521 plays
- Hiding to Crash - (11:54) - 505 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online