335 Shouts - 1,255,534 Scrobbles
Formed in 2000, Blueneck are a reclusive four-piece based in North Somerset. Beginning their career on the West Country’s thriving live circuit, the band steadily dropped conventional gigging in favour of a mostly studio environment, where their music has been allowed to evolve in a direction unrestricted by what can be readily produced on stage. Steering away from structured songwriting, Blueneck’s music has developed into a cinematic soundscape of ambient atmospherics, dark skeletal rhythms and swirling crescendos, all created with analogue synths, sparse piano and huge, soaring guitars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lilitu - (9:30) - 6,624 plays
- Counting Out - (3:20) - 5,201 plays
- Sirens - (6:54) - 6,046 plays
- Man Of Lies - (4:19) - 5,439 plays
- Broken Fingers - (5:45) - 5,525 plays
- King Nine - (5:22) - 5,527 plays
- Spiderlegs - (5:45) - 4,441 plays
- Father, Sister - (4:00) - 4,279 plays
- Seven - (5:21) - 3,405 plays
- Mutatis - (9:02) - 3,814 plays