334 Shouts - 1,233,851 Scrobbles
Formed in 2000, Blueneck are a reclusive four-piece based in North Somerset. Beginning their career on the West Country’s thriving live circuit, the band steadily dropped conventional gigging in favour of a mostly studio environment, where their music has been allowed to evolve in a direction unrestricted by what can be readily produced on stage. Steering away from structured songwriting, Blueneck’s music has developed into a cinematic soundscape of ambient atmospherics, dark skeletal rhythms and swirling crescendos, all created with analogue synths, sparse piano and huge, soaring guitars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lilitu - (9:30) - 7,400 plays
- Counting Out - (3:20) - 7,288 plays
- Sirens - (6:54) - 8,182 plays
- King Nine - (5:22) - 7,543 plays
- Man Of Lies - (4:19) - 7,500 plays
- Broken Fingers - (5:45) - 7,260 plays
- Father, Sister - (4:00) - 6,085 plays
- Spiderlegs - (5:45) - 5,971 plays
- Mutatis - (9:02) - 5,397 plays
- Seven - (5:21) - 3,993 plays