10 Shouts - 115,131 Scrobbles
Andrew Heilprin has removed his sonic surf smoke punk sunglasses to reveal this Blue-Eyed Son. Former front man for 40 Watt Domain (a group that created the sonic surf smoke punk genre for their own being), Andrew's musical focus has shifted gears into a stripped down, acoustic orchestration. On June 1st, Andrew's manifestation will be released to the world, in the form of Blue-Eyed Son's West of Lincoln.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Step Away From the Cliff - (2:47) - 917 plays
- When I Come Home - (2:48) - 421 plays
- The Tide - (2:54) - 194 plays
- I Threw It All Away - (4:13) - 138 plays
- Upside Down - (2:19) - 86 plays
- Mary - (3:37) - 84 plays
- Self-Fulfilling Prophecy - (4:20) - 72 plays
- Outside the Main - (3:06) - 70 plays
- All Went Black - (3:51) - 41 plays
- Golden - (3:16) - 36 plays