Blue Water White Death
44 Shouts - 39,564 Scrobbles
Blue Water White Death is the brainchild of two of today’s most unique songwriters – Jamie Stewart of the eclectic, risk-taking pop group Xiu Xiu, and Jonathan Meiburg, golden-throated front man of Austin art-rock quintet, Shearwater. For their first collaboration Stewart and Meiburg, longtime fans of each other’s music, adopted the name of a 1971 documentary that follows a team of increasingly reckless explorers on a shark-finding quest to Australia’s aptly-named Dangerous Reef.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Song for the Greater Jihad - (6:17) - 486 plays
- This is the Scrunchyface of my Dreams - (2:04) - 385 plays
- The End of Sex - (2:30) - 350 plays
- Gall - (3:25) - 304 plays
- Grunt Tube - (4:42) - 283 plays
- Death for Christmas - (5:29) - 286 plays
- Nerd Future - (4:35) - 267 plays
- Rendering the Juggalos - (3:48) - 265 plays
- This is the Scrunchyface of my - (2:04) - 3 plays
- Blue Water White Death- The End of Sex - (2:32) - 2 plays