1 Shouts - 2,626 Scrobbles
Blue Mule is a unique group of musicians working in a bluegrass context with heavy doses of jazz, rock, blues and country. They are liable to follow a Bela Fleck song with one by Jethro Tull or a Merle Haggard tune with a number by Phish. Blue Mule provides a performance that is one of intensity, spontaneity and the pursuit of "playing that lick just a little bit better than the night before". Danceable, listenable and hopefully, memorable long after it's over, a set by Blue Mule is unlike any you've heard.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Way Down In The Hole - (4:39) - 5 plays
- Red Dress - (4:12) - 1 plays
- Waltz For Linda - (3:36) - 1 plays
- Baby Hold On - (3:29) - 1 plays
- I Shot the Sheriff - (4:37) - 5 plays
- Copper Hill - (3:16) - 1 plays
- Ezra and Ira - (3:58) - 1 plays
- Wildfire(#142) - (4:14) - 1 plays
- Midnight Train to Memphis - (3:38) - 1 plays
- The Hills Of Glenmorgan - (4:41) - 1 plays