Blue Öyster Cult
1,175 Shouts - 12,276,770 Scrobbles
Blue Öyster Cult is a renowned hard rock band that formed in 1967 in Long Island, New York, United States. The band is led by founding members Eric Bloom (vocals, guitar) and Buck Dharma (guitar, vocals). They are best known for their hit singles "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" and "Burnin' for You". The members of the band began to come together in the late 1960s, as a band called Soft White Underbelly, in the vicinity of Stony Brook University on Long Island, New York, at the prompting of critic Sandy Pearlman.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- (Don't Fear) The Reaper - (5:09) - 54,442 plays
- Burnin' for You - (3:43) - 22,545 plays
- Godzilla - (4:41) - 17,212 plays
- Astronomy - (6:14) - 12,724 plays
- Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll - (4:03) - 7,596 plays
- Don't Fear The Reaper - (5:08) - 9,156 plays
- This Ain't the Summer of Love - (2:20) - 6,340 plays
- Flaming Telepaths - (5:18) - 6,243 plays
- Fire of Unknown Origin - (4:08) - 6,881 plays
- Joan Crawford - (4:54) - 6,458 plays