Blu Mar Ten
116 Shouts - 1,455,053 Scrobbles
Few musical acts can lay claim to such dynamic and consistent evolution as Blu Mar Ten. Formed in the big-bang of 90’s drum & bass and regular faces at Rage, Metalheadz, Speed & AWOL, Blu Mar Ten were rapidly spotted by LTJ Bukem and signed to Good Looking Records, cementing their position in the genre as originators of complex, atmospheric music. They quickly grew and mutated beyond the confines of the jungle into lush experimentation with downtempo, ambient, house, breaks, techno & left-field for labels such as Naked Music...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Believe Me - (6:41) - 1,736 plays
- Motor City - (5:11) - 1,430 plays
- Global Access - (9:43) - 886 plays
- Half The Sky - (5:18) - 1,071 plays
- Break It All Apart - Break Remix - (6:41) - 1,011 plays
- Whisper - (5:32) - 1,286 plays
- Black Water - (3:24) - 939 plays
- Ghost Trio - (3:38) - 897 plays
- Big Shots - (5:57) - 1,113 plays
- Famous Lost Words - (5:23) - 1,107 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online