Blu Mar Ten
116 Shouts - 1,416,262 Scrobbles
Few musical acts can lay claim to such dynamic and consistent evolution as Blu Mar Ten. Formed in the big-bang of 90’s drum & bass and regular faces at Rage, Metalheadz, Speed & AWOL, Blu Mar Ten were rapidly spotted by LTJ Bukem and signed to Good Looking Records, cementing their position in the genre as originators of complex, atmospheric music. They quickly grew and mutated beyond the confines of the jungle into lush experimentation with downtempo, ambient, house, breaks, techno & left-field for labels such as Naked Music...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Believe Me - (6:41) - 1,599 plays
- Global Access - (9:43) - 982 plays
- Motor City - (5:11) - 1,410 plays
- Half The Sky - (5:18) - 1,079 plays
- Thin Air - 1,087 plays
- Whisper - (5:32) - 1,415 plays
- Black Water - (3:24) - 990 plays
- Big Shots - (5:57) - 1,148 plays
- Ghost Trio - (3:38) - 895 plays
- Famous Lost Words - (5:23) - 1,119 plays