Blu Mar Ten
115 Shouts - 1,258,086 Scrobbles
Few musical acts can lay claim to such dynamic and consistent evolution as Blu Mar Ten. Formed in the big-bang of 90’s drum & bass and regular faces at Rage, Metalheadz, Speed & AWOL, Blu Mar Ten were rapidly spotted by LTJ Bukem and signed to Good Looking Records, cementing their position in the genre as originators of complex, atmospheric music. They quickly grew and mutated beyond the confines of the jungle into lush experimentation with downtempo, ambient, house, breaks, techno & left-field for labels such as Naked Music...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Black Water - (3:24) - 1,494 plays
- Believe Me - (6:41) - 1,625 plays
- Global Access - (9:43) - 1,309 plays
- Half The Sky - 1,579 plays
- Hunter (feat. Seba) - 1,228 plays
- Whisper - (5:32) - 1,346 plays
- Big Shots - 1,197 plays
- Famous Lost Words - 1,205 plays
- Above Words - (5:30) - 1,152 plays
- Ghost Trio - (3:38) - 917 plays