Blu Mar Ten
115 Shouts - 1,329,357 Scrobbles
Few musical acts can lay claim to such dynamic and consistent evolution as Blu Mar Ten. Formed in the big-bang of 90’s drum & bass and regular faces at Rage, Metalheadz, Speed & AWOL, Blu Mar Ten were rapidly spotted by LTJ Bukem and signed to Good Looking Records, cementing their position in the genre as originators of complex, atmospheric music. They quickly grew and mutated beyond the confines of the jungle into lush experimentation with downtempo, ambient, house, breaks, techno & left-field for labels such as Naked Music...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Half The Sky - (5:18) - 3,951 plays
- Big Shots - (5:57) - 3,368 plays
- Famous Lost Words - (5:23) - 3,395 plays
- Holding Pattern - (4:56) - 2,599 plays
- Motor City - (5:11) - 3,015 plays
- Hunter (feat. Seba) - 2,899 plays
- Thin Air (feat. Robert Manos & Yosebu) - (4:08) - 2,918 plays
- Remembered Her Wrong - (5:21) - 2,354 plays
- Whisper - (5:32) - 2,115 plays
- Believe Me - (6:41) - 1,793 plays