Blu Mar Ten
116 Shouts - 1,369,218 Scrobbles
Few musical acts can lay claim to such dynamic and consistent evolution as Blu Mar Ten. Formed in the big-bang of 90’s drum & bass and regular faces at Rage, Metalheadz, Speed & AWOL, Blu Mar Ten were rapidly spotted by LTJ Bukem and signed to Good Looking Records, cementing their position in the genre as originators of complex, atmospheric music. They quickly grew and mutated beyond the confines of the jungle into lush experimentation with downtempo, ambient, house, breaks, techno & left-field for labels such as Naked Music...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Whisper - (5:32) - 1,786 plays
- Believe Me - (6:41) - 1,478 plays
- Big Shots - (5:57) - 1,539 plays
- Half The Sky - (5:18) - 1,546 plays
- Thin Air - 1,203 plays
- Motor City - (5:11) - 1,474 plays
- Global Access - (9:43) - 1,147 plays
- Famous Lost Words - (5:23) - 1,525 plays
- Black Water - (3:24) - 1,225 plays
- Ghost Trio - (3:38) - 873 plays