Bloomfield Kooper Stills
0 Shouts - 3,559 Scrobbles
Super Session is an album envisioned by Al Kooper and featuring the work of guitarists Mike Bloomfield and Stephen Stills, released on Columbia Records in 1968, CS 9701. Bloomfield and Stills do not play together on the album, with tracks including Bloomfield on side one, and those including Stills on side two. It peaked at #12 on the Billboard 200. Kooper and Bloomfield had previously worked together on the sessions for the ground-breaking classic Highway 61 Revisited by Bob Dylan, as well as playing in support of his controversial appearance at the Newport Folk Festival in July 1965.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Season Of The Witch - 12 plays
- stop - (4:23) - 56 plays
- You Don't Love Me - (4:10) - 19 plays
- man's temptation - (3:26) - 17 plays
- His Holy Modal Majesty - (9:17) - 8 plays
- Albert's Shuffle - (6:53) - 12 plays
- Really - (5:26) - 5 plays
- Harvey's Tune - (2:07) - 5 plays
- I Takes A Lot To Laugh , I Takes A Train To Cry - (0:30) - 5 plays
- It Takes a Lot To Laugh, It Takes a Train To Cry - (3:29) - 3 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online