Bloodsucking Zombies from Outer Space
0 Shouts - 860,372 Scrobbles
The Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space are a horrorpunk from band that formed in Austria in 2002. The music is full of reminiscences of psychobilly and influenced by persons like Tobe Hooper, Lucio Fulci and Dario Argento as much as from bands like Nekromantix, Mad Sin and Use to Abuse.Read More...
BZFOS usually deal humorously with themes and stereotypes from popular horror-b-movies (such as zombies-, mummies- and mass murderertokens, cemetery-fete-phantasies or draculas preferred car)
The members of BZFOS adhere to pseudonyms and attitudes, which they usually express at concerts. According to their statement, they come from the distant planet Transilvania and arrived at the earth to flood the people with the music of evil, called rock'n'roll. Furthermore they want to play the most bloody rock'n'roll on earth.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moonlight Sonata - 33,502 plays
- Eaters of the Dead - 23,494 plays
- Monster Mutant Boogie - 21,167 plays
- Space Invaders - 16,448 plays
- Reign of Devils - 15,885 plays
- A Deeper Shade of Red - 18,411 plays
- Cannibal Holocaust - 16,491 plays
- Attack From Planet Transilvania - 15,098 plays
- Nightmare in a Damaged Brain - 17,877 plays
- Die Earthling Die - 14,924 plays