Bloodsucking Zombies from Outer Space
0 Shouts - 846,581 Scrobbles
The Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space are a horrorpunk from band that formed in Austria in 2002. The music is full of reminiscences of psychobilly and influenced by persons like Tobe Hooper, Lucio Fulci and Dario Argento as much as from bands like Nekromantix, Mad Sin and Use to Abuse.Read More...
BZFOS usually deal humorously with themes and stereotypes from popular horror-b-movies (such as zombies-, mummies- and mass murderertokens, cemetery-fete-phantasies or draculas preferred car)
The members of BZFOS adhere to pseudonyms and attitudes, which they usually express at concerts. According to their statement, they come from the distant planet Transilvania and arrived at the earth to flood the people with the music of evil, called rock'n'roll. Furthermore they want to play the most bloody rock'n'roll on earth.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moonlight Sonata - 32,924 plays
- Eaters of the Dead - 23,277 plays
- Monster Mutant Boogie - 20,562 plays
- Space Invaders - 16,347 plays
- Reign of Devils - 15,645 plays
- Attack From Planet Transilvania - 15,048 plays
- Cannibal Holocaust - 16,197 plays
- Nightmare in a Damaged Brain - 17,752 plays
- A Deeper Shade of Red - 18,107 plays
- Die Earthling Die - 14,857 plays