Bloodsucking Zombies from Outer Space
0 Shouts - 893,137 Scrobbles
The Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space are a horrorpunk from band that formed in Austria in 2002. The music is full of reminiscences of psychobilly and influenced by persons like Tobe Hooper, Lucio Fulci and Dario Argento as much as from bands like Nekromantix, Mad Sin and Use to Abuse.Read More...
BZFOS usually deal humorously with themes and stereotypes from popular horror-b-movies (such as zombies-, mummies- and mass murderertokens, cemetery-fete-phantasies or draculas preferred car)
The members of BZFOS adhere to pseudonyms and attitudes, which they usually express at concerts. According to their statement, they come from the distant planet Transilvania and arrived at the earth to flood the people with the music of evil, called rock'n'roll. Furthermore they want to play the most bloody rock'n'roll on earth.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moonlight Sonata - 34,467 plays
- Eaters of the Dead - 23,988 plays
- Monster Mutant Boogie - 23,422 plays
- Space Invaders - 16,708 plays
- Reign of Devils - 16,462 plays
- Cannibal Holocaust - 17,110 plays
- Attack From Planet Transilvania - 15,336 plays
- A Deeper Shade of Red - 19,080 plays
- Nightmare in a Damaged Brain - 18,169 plays
- Die Earthling Die - 15,271 plays