Bloodsucking Zombies from Outer Space
174 Shouts - 864,993 Scrobbles
The Bloodsucking Zombies From Outer Space are a horrorpunk from band that formed in Austria in 2002. The music is full of reminiscences of psychobilly and influenced by persons like Tobe Hooper, Lucio Fulci and Dario Argento as much as from bands like Nekromantix, Mad Sin and Use to Abuse.
BZFOS usually deal humorously with themes and stereotypes from popular horror-b-movies (such as zombies-, mummies- and mass murderertokens, cemetery-fete-phantasies or draculas preferred car)
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Moonlight Sonata - (2:51) - 1,010 plays
- Monster Mutant Boogie - (3:47) - 747 plays
- Radio Active - (3:42) - 623 plays
- Cannibal Holocaust - (2:55) - 660 plays
- Dr. Freudstein - (3:57) - 576 plays
- Plainfield Love - (2:57) - 467 plays
- A Deeper Shade of Red - (3:43) - 451 plays
- Eaters of the Dead - (2:13) - 366 plays
- Blood on Satan's Claw - (4:16) - 364 plays
- After The Storm - (3:05) - 370 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online