2,130 Shouts - 29,836,668 Scrobbles
Bloodhound Gang is a satirical American alternative rock band from Collegeville, Pennsylvania, United States, mixing a punk rock sound with hip-hop and more recently electropop. The group formed in 1992, and they originally traveled all over Pennsylvania, with frontman Jimmy Pop having a strong 'Philly accent'. With a penchant for off-color jokes and a taste ranging from toilet humor to observational comedy, they're ironically named after the kid-detective ring on an 80s PBS kids show.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The Bad Touch - (4:16) - 117,167 plays
- Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo - (2:52) - 60,663 plays
- LyricsDear Chasey Lain, I wrote to explain
I'm your biggest fan
I just wanted to ask, could I eat your ass?
Write back as soon as you can
You've had a lotta dick, had a lotta dick
- Fire Water Burn - (4:52) - 40,963 plays
- Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss - (4:20) - 38,003 plays
- I Hope You Die - (3:39) - 30,649 plays
- Along Comes Mary - (3:23) - 27,600 plays
- Three Point One Four - (3:55) - 15,379 plays
- Mope - (4:25) - 13,748 plays
- Kiss Me Where It Smells Funny - (3:05) - 10,376 plays