80 Shouts - 453,918 Scrobbles
Block Out were formed in Belgrade, Serbia at the end of 1990 by singer Milutin Jovančić - Mita. The band originally started as Ad Hoc, but due to the existence of another band under the same name, they were forced to change their name. The band chose the name from a very popular computer game at that time, Block Out. During 1991 some members left Block Out and moved to live in Holland. Nikola Vranjković joined as a new guitarist, and soon became the central creative core of the band. Before his return to Belgrade he lived for a few years in Russia and worked as a studio musician.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Protiv sebe - (5:11) - 909 plays
- Nedostupna polja - (6:23) - 700 plays
- Soba - (4:57) - 368 plays
- Majdan - (8:42) - 548 plays
- Andrej - (8:59) - 632 plays
- Vertikalno Gledano - (6:46) - 481 plays
- Trenje - (6:38) - 517 plays
- Manastir - (3:26) - 539 plays
- SDSS - (4:53) - 482 plays
- Raskorak - (6:39) - 548 plays