96 Shouts - 203,136 Scrobbles
Blixa Bargeld, born Christian Emmerich on January 12, 1959 in West Berlin, Germany, is a composer, author, actor, singer, musician, performer and lecturer in almost any field of interpretative art. He is best known for his studio work and tours with the groups Einstürzende Neubauten and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. In 1980 he founded the music group Einstürzende Neubauten which released numerous albums and singles, performed all over the world, and still exists to this day.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow - (4:01) - 1,032 plays
- Workuta - (5:26) - 396 plays
- Blackout Music - (0:50) - 342 plays
- AFF 14 - (2:49) - 302 plays
- One - (2:49) - 346 plays
- Ouvertüre - (4:50) - 285 plays
- Indoktrination - (2:02) - 198 plays
- Lange Szene - (5:23) - 206 plays
- Ritual - (2:08) - 178 plays
- Schacht - (3:00) - 208 plays