96 Shouts - 203,831 Scrobbles
Blixa Bargeld, born Christian Emmerich on January 12, 1959 in West Berlin, Germany, is a composer, author, actor, singer, musician, performer and lecturer in almost any field of interpretative art. He is best known for his studio work and tours with the groups Einstürzende Neubauten and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. In 1980 he founded the music group Einstürzende Neubauten which released numerous albums and singles, performed all over the world, and still exists to this day.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow - (4:01) - 958 plays
- Workuta - (5:26) - 386 plays
- One - (2:49) - 355 plays
- Blackout Music - (0:50) - 321 plays
- AFF 14 - (2:49) - 308 plays
- Ouvertüre - (4:50) - 258 plays
- Indoktrination - (2:02) - 189 plays
- Soul Desert - (5:13) - 204 plays
- Schacht - (3:00) - 179 plays
- Ritual - (2:08) - 157 plays