95 Shouts - 201,811 Scrobbles
Blixa Bargeld, born Christian Emmerich on January 12, 1959 in West Berlin, Germany, is a composer, author, actor, singer, musician, performer and lecturer in almost any field of interpretative art. He is best known for his studio work and tours with the groups Einstürzende Neubauten and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. In 1980 he founded the music group Einstürzende Neubauten which released numerous albums and singles, performed all over the world, and still exists to this day.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow - (4:01) - 1,068 plays
- Workuta - (5:26) - 391 plays
- One - (2:49) - 387 plays
- Blackout Music - (0:50) - 354 plays
- AFF 14 - (2:49) - 304 plays
- Ouvertüre - (4:50) - 290 plays
- Lange Szene - (5:23) - 220 plays
- Indoktrination - (2:02) - 204 plays
- Ritual - (2:08) - 191 plays
- Schacht - (3:00) - 208 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online