94 Shouts - 182,711 Scrobbles
Blixa Bargeld, born Christian Emmerich on January 12, 1959 in West Berlin, Germany, is a composer, author, actor, singer, musician, performer and lecturer in almost any field of interpretative art. He is best known for his studio work and tours with the groups Einstürzende Neubauten and Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds. In 1980 he founded the music group Einstürzende Neubauten which released numerous albums and singles, performed all over the world, and still exists to this day.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- One - (2:49) - 631 plays
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow - (4:01) - 657 plays
- Schacht - (3:00) - 320 plays
- Workuta - (5:26) - 370 plays
- Ritual - (2:08) - 303 plays
- ret marut handshake - (6:10) - 211 plays
- Lange Szene - (5:23) - 314 plays
- Blackout Music - (0:50) - 706 plays
- Indoktrination - (2:02) - 295 plays
- Bassthema - (3:04) - 281 plays