473 Shouts - 6,725,882 Scrobbles
Blind Pilot is an American indie folk band based in Portland, Oregon. The band has performed on Carson Daly's show, opened arena shows in England and been selected as iTunes' Single of the Week. After a busy summer that included the Lollapalooza, Sasquatch!, and Outside Lands festivals and a high-profile slot opening for fellow Portlanders the Decemberists on select dates, Blind Pilot is embarking on a national headlining tour to support their magnanimous debut, 3 Rounds and a Sound, released last year on Expunged Records.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThey're playing our song
They're playing our song
Can you see the lights?
Can you hear the hum?
Of our song
- LyricsHey you Jojo,
Yeah I know your name.
Thought I saw you,
Jump a Utah train,
But I could not say,
- LyricsOh from the first that the line got drawn
It was poison in the land it was on
One red thread through the middle of a song
My only one, my only one
I can't remember the age that I was
- LyricsThe thrill here is quicker than you'd think
The way some jet-lagged bar kept pouring the wine
From over their heads then sit back down again
Four times is once too much for luck
And that's how many times the clock struck
- LyricsThat morning sky gave me a look
So I left while you were sleeping
That's all it took
And I chalked a line south down the coast
Going where my thirst was open
- We Are the Tide - (3:17) - 38,876 plays
- I Buried A Bone - (2:31) - 32,778 plays
- Go On, Say It - (3:20) - 29,631 plays
- Paint Or Pollen - (3:36) - 29,230 plays
- Poor Boy - (4:05) - 28,148 plays