Blind Boy Fuller
23 Shouts - 385,602 Scrobbles
Blind Boy Fuller (born Fulton Allen) was an American blues guitarist and vocalist. Fuller was born in July 10, 1907 in Wadesboro, North Carolina and died February 13, 1941 in Durham, North Carolina. He played a steel National resonator guitar. As a boy Fuller learned to play the guitar and also learned from older singers the field hollers, country rags, and traditional songs and blues popular in poor, rural areas. It is reported that around 1926 he suffered from ulcerated eyes and became partially blind. His vision continued to deteriorate until 1928, when he was completely blind.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Want Some Of Your Pie - (2:45) - 767 plays
- Truckin' My Blues Away - (3:08) - 444 plays
- Sweet Honey Hole - (2:46) - 380 plays
- Step It Up And Go - (2:57) - 376 plays
- I'm a Rattlesnakin' Daddy - (3:04) - 337 plays
- Baby You Gotta Change Your Mind - (3:12) - 350 plays
- Somebody's Been Playing With That Thing - (3:19) - 261 plays
- Pistol Slapper Blues - (2:42) - 248 plays
- Untrue Blues - (2:50) - 254 plays
- Mama Let Me Lay It On You - (2:55) - 223 plays