5,047 Shouts - 18,085,887 Scrobbles
Blessthefall is a post-hardcore band from Phoenix, Arizona. In the two-year span since blessthefall’s album His Last Walk was released, the band has undergone some internal repairs that could have sunk any other band on the rise. Not so for the Phoenix five-piece, who’ve learned that a kink in the gears isn’t enough to stop a band this strong for good. Formed in 2004 by a group of higher-thinking high-schoolers who wanted their peers to find meaning and camaraderie in their music, Blessthefall was intent on making their metalcore blend a different breed that people would remember.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWatching your empire fall!
You'll never stop till you get what you want
You think you have control
You tried to take mine
But I won't leave till I get what I want
- Hollow Bodies - 30,821 plays
- LyricsYou scream don't look, you scream don't touch
What have they done? What have I not?
And every time I think about your voice I
Start to tremble, and my throats aching
And anytime you need a shoulder, I'm right here
- LyricsI watched the sun again, it's leaving now
I've spent all night long trying to figure out
What I've lost and what I've failed when my feet won't hit the ground
Trying to make it, starting over, and will we ever love again?
Hey baby, are you alone tonight?
- LyricsWatch as we start again, a different chapter now
So welcome to our fight, there will be blood
No one can take this from us
I taste the end it's so close, there will be blood
There will be blood on our hands
- 40 Days... - (4:18) - 18,054 plays
- Exodus - (5:28) - 20,364 plays
- Higinia - (2:45) - 10,985 plays
- See You On The Outside - (4:21) - 15,968 plays
- Bottomfeeder - (3:35) - 13,870 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online