Bleeding Knees Club
43 Shouts - 314,215 Scrobbles
Bleeding Knees Club are an Australian garage pop/rock band from the Gold Coast, Queensland. The band consists of vocalist/guitarist/drummer Alex Wall and guitarist/bassist Jordan Malane. The two met in 2010, quickly learning their respective instruments and releasing a five-track EP entitled Virginity in the same year. Live, the band originally performed as a two-piece, with Wall performing both drums and vocals and Malane playing guitar. This would change in late 2011, in which the band brought in a drummer, Brett Janschand; moving Wall to guitar and vocals and Malane to bass.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Teenage Girls - (2:02) - 3,851 plays
- Nothing to Do - (1:53) - 2,146 plays
- LyricsBack in 94' you were 16
And i lived next door to you
And we would stay out late, way after dark
All those bad things we'd do
I just wanna have fun
- Girls Can Do Anything - (2:09) - 1,210 plays
- Bad Guys - (2:42) - 1,244 plays
- Camp Out - (2:32) - 744 plays
- Beach Slut - (2:26) - 856 plays
- Lipstick - (3:03) - 949 plays
- Same Game - (2:02) - 828 plays
- Hate Me - (2:22) - 858 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online