0 Shouts - 3,799 Scrobbles
The story of “Bleed” has begun 1 october 2009, when at their first rehearsal four guys understood their similar music tastes in heavy music. They’ve started to play progressive metal (so called polyrithmic or math metal) influenced by bands as Meshuggah , Textures, Tesseract etc. After few months of rehearsals Bleed performed at support on few gigs with Onslaught (UK), and later with Dying Fetus (US)Read More...
Now Bleed prepare to release their first EP called “Watch The World Burn” recorded at Blacklight Studio in Kiev. Release will contain first, more simple songs, which is more like result of searching it’s own face and sound. Anyway it will be the first release of such genre in Ukraine. Now guys are working actively for new songs and prepare for new gigs.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Voice of Resistance - 1,300 plays
- Watch The World Burn - 1,068 plays
- Forever Wasted - 952 plays
- Universe Inside You - 303 plays
- Universe Inside You (second version) - 57 plays
- Universe Inside You (Bonus Track) - 113 plays
- Below my burial - 4 plays
- Universe Inside You (Bonus) - 2 plays