19 Shouts - 0 Scrobbles
The story of “Bleed” has begun 1 october 2009, when at their first rehearsal four guys understood their similar music tastes in heavy music. They’ve started to play progressive metal (so called polyrithmic or math metal) influenced by bands as Meshuggah , Textures, Tesseract etc. After few months of rehearsals Bleed performed at support on few gigs with Onslaught (UK), and later with Dying Fetus (US)
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online