24 Shouts - 157,641 Scrobbles
Blaze Foley (born 1949 in Malvern, Arkansas; died 1 February 1989 in Austin, Texas) was an American singer-songwriter. In the late 1970s Blaze Foley & The Beaver Valley Boys were a big part of the Houston club scene. Foley grew up in Texas. He performed in a gospel band called The Fuller Family with his mother and sisters. After leaving home, he performed in Atlanta, Chicago, Houston and finally Austin, Texas, where even in this city of non-conformists his unusual character was noticed. He slept on friend's couches or under pool-tables in bars.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Clay Pigeons - (2:57) - 2,742 plays
- If I Could Only Fly - (4:01) - 1,687 plays
- Election Day - (2:31) - 1,357 plays
- You'll Get Yours Aplenty - (2:08) - 967 plays
- I Should Have Been Home - (2:10) - 702 plays
- Cold, Cold World - (2:34) - 796 plays
- Let Me Ride in Your Big Cadillac - (2:41) - 645 plays
- Big Cheeseburgers and Good French Fries - (2:29) - 582 plays
- Faded Loves And Memories - (2:13) - 565 plays
- Rainbows and Ridges - (2:14) - 526 plays