78 Shouts - 782,731 Scrobbles
Blancmange was formed in Harrow in Greater London by vocalist Neil Arthur (born on 15 August 1958, in Darwen, Lancashire) and instrumentalist Stephen Luscombe (born on 29 October 1954, in Hillingdon, Middlesex). After the 1979 creation of the new wave group, named for the popular sugary dessert, they released their first EP, titled 'Irene & Mavis', the following year. Blancmange had their first real notable exposure via a track on the seminal 'Some Bizarre' compilation album, alongside fellow synthpop acts Soft Cell and Depeche Mode.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYou keep me running round and round,
Well that's alright with me,
Up and down, I'm up the wall,
I'm up the bloody tree.
That's alright with me,
- Don't Tell Me - (3:29) - 3,150 plays
- Blind Vision - (3:56) - 2,418 plays
- LyricsWaves, then goodbye
I live in a wafer thin dream
I, I can cry
You know that time, time''s not kind
But I remember the way we were
- Feel Me - (5:04) - 1,388 plays
- The Day Before You Came - (4:25) - 874 plays
- Game Above My Head - (5:07) - 737 plays
- I've Seen The Word - (3:05) - 684 plays
- I Can't Explain - (3:58) - 656 plays
- What's Your Problem? - (4:12) - 542 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online