75 Shouts - 759,369 Scrobbles
Blancmange was formed in Harrow in Greater London by vocalist Neil Arthur (born on 15 August 1958, in Darwen, Lancashire) and instrumentalist Stephen Luscombe (born on 29 October 1954, in Hillingdon, Middlesex). After the 1979 creation of the new wave group, named for the popular sugary dessert, they released their first EP, titled 'Irene & Mavis', the following year. Blancmange had their first real notable exposure via a track on the seminal 'Some Bizarre' compilation album, alongside fellow synthpop acts Soft Cell and Depeche Mode.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsYou keep me running round and round,
Well that's alright with me,
Up and down, I'm up the wall,
I'm up the bloody tree.
That's alright with me,
- Don't Tell Me - (3:29) - 3,552 plays
- Blind Vision - (3:56) - 2,308 plays
- LyricsWaves, then goodbye
I live in a wafer thin dream
I, I can cry
You know that time, time''s not kind
But I remember the way we were
- Feel Me - (5:04) - 1,405 plays
- The Day Before You Came - (4:25) - 1,029 plays
- I've Seen The Word - (3:05) - 791 plays
- I Can't Explain - (3:58) - 773 plays
- Game Above My Head - (5:07) - 858 plays
- God's Kitchen - (2:55) - 749 plays