74 Shouts - 726,598 Scrobbles
Blancmange was formed in Harrow in Greater London by vocalist Neil Arthur (born on 15 August 1958, in Darwen, Lancashire) and instrumentalist Stephen Luscombe (born on 29 October 1954, in Hillingdon, Middlesex). After the 1979 creation of the new wave group, named for the popular sugary dessert, they released their first EP, titled 'Irene & Mavis', the following year. Blancmange had their first real notable exposure via a track on the seminal 'Some Bizarre' compilation album, alongside fellow synthpop acts Soft Cell and Depeche Mode.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Living On The Ceiling - (4:01) - 8,523 plays
- Don't Tell Me - (3:29) - 3,524 plays
- Blind Vision - (3:56) - 2,644 plays
- Waves - (4:07) - 1,876 plays
- Feel Me - (5:04) - 1,584 plays
- The Day Before You Came - (4:25) - 1,366 plays
- I've Seen The Word - (3:05) - 1,012 plays
- Game Above My Head - (5:07) - 1,152 plays
- God's Kitchen - (2:55) - 757 plays
- I Can't Explain - (3:58) - 925 plays