220 Shouts - 6,606,656 Scrobbles
Blake Tollison Shelton (born June 18, 1976) is an American country music artist. In 2001, he made his debut with the single "Austin". Released as the lead-off single from his self-titled debut album, "Austin" went on to spend five weeks at Number One on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts. This song was the first single from his gold-certified debut album, which also produced two more Top 20 hits. Although the album was released on Giant Records Nashville, Shelton was transferred to Warner Bros. Records Nashville after Giant closed in late 2001.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsEver since you left me I've been ridin' 'round
Crankin' up a little country gold heartbreak
Cried and dried these tears I don't know how
Much more missin' you I can take
I pray pray prayed, for a sign sign sign
- LyricsShe likes it when I call in sick to work
Spend the whole day hanging with her
I might get fired but that's alright
I'm doin' what she likes
She likes it when I bring home fresh fajitas
- LyricsI was gonna keep it real like chill like only have a drink or two
But it turned into a party when I started talking to you
Now you're standing in the neon looking like a high I wanna be on
Baby it's your call, no pressure at all
You dont have to throw back your pretty pink lemonade shooter and lean a little closer
- LyricsGirl, I been thinkin' 'bout us
And you know I ain't good at this stuff
But these feelings piling up won't give me no rest
This might come out a little crazy
A little sideways, yeah, maybe
- LyricsWhat's your all time high, your good as it gets?
Your hands down best ever make-up sex?
What's your guilty pleasure, your old go-to?
Well if you ask me, mine would be you.
What's your worst hangover, your best night yet?
- My Eyes - feat. Gwen Sebastian - (3:10) - 21,143 plays
- God Gave Me You - (3:51) - 21,070 plays
- Boys 'Round Here - feat. Pistol Annies & Friends - (4:49) - 17,671 plays
- Who Are You When I'm Not Looking - (3:07) - 13,439 plays
- Austin - (3:48) - 11,241 plays