208 Shouts - 5,738,739 Scrobbles
Blake Tollison Shelton (born June 18, 1976) is an American country music artist. In 2001, he made his debut with the single "Austin". Released as the lead-off single from his self-titled debut album, "Austin" went on to spend five weeks at Number One on the Billboard Hot Country Songs charts. This song was the first single from his gold-certified debut album, which also produced two more Top 20 hits. Although the album was released on Giant Records Nashville, Shelton was transferred to Warner Bros. Records Nashville after Giant closed in late 2001.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWell the boys 'round here don't listen to The Beatles
Run through a jukebox needle
At a honky-tonk, where their boots stomp
All night; what? (That's right)
Yea, and what they call work, digging in the dirt
- LyricsI was gonna keep it real like chill like only have a drink or two
But it turned into a party when I started talking to you
Now you're standing in the neon looking like a high I wanna be on
Baby it's your call, no pressure at all
You dont have to throw back your pretty pink lemonade shooter and lean a little closer
- LyricsGirl, I been thinkin' 'bout us
And you know I ain't good at this stuff
But these feelings piling up won't give me no rest
This might come out a little crazy
A little sideways, yeah, maybe
- Lyrics[Blake Shelton - Verse 1]
I've been a walking heartache
I've made a mess of me
The person that I've been lately
Ain't who I wanna be
- LyricsWhat's your all time high, your good as it gets?
Your hands down best ever make-up sex?
What's your guilty pleasure, your old go to?
Well if you ask me, mine would be you
What's your worst hangover, your best night yet?
- Austin - (3:48) - 21,971 plays
- Who Are You When I'm Not Looking - (3:07) - 22,325 plays
- Over - (3:12) - 19,979 plays
- Some Beach - (3:24) - 16,756 plays
- Ol' Red - (3:40) - 15,630 plays