Blakdyak (real name: Joseph Formoran) is a half-Filipino half-Barbadosian artist with influences ranging from but not limited to reggae, dub music and hip-hop. He spawned a bunch of moderately successful hits during his heyday but never made quite made it into the forefront of the Philippine cultural psyche as evidenced by the seeming lack of information about him on and off the internet.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Modelong Charing - (3:39) - 38 plays
- In Lab - (3:17) - 11 plays
- Noon At Ngayon - (3:15) - 8 plays
- Good Boy - (4:29) - 5 plays
- Goodboy - (4:30) - 2 plays
- Magic Kapote - (2:35) - 1 plays
- blak dyak modelong charing - (3:36) - 2 plays
- Dayang Dayang - (3:59) - 1 plays
- Bumbay - (3:01) - 1 plays
- Don't Do That Joey - (4:09) - 1 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online