Blakdyak (real name: Joseph Formoran) is a half-Filipino half-Barbadosian artist with influences ranging from but not limited to reggae, dub music and hip-hop. He spawned a bunch of moderately successful hits during his heyday but never made quite made it into the forefront of the Philippine cultural psyche as evidenced by the seeming lack of information about him on and off the internet.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Modelong Charing - (3:39) - 24 plays
- Good Boy - (4:29) - 5 plays
- Noon At Ngayon - (3:15) - 3 plays
- In Lab - (3:17) - 10 plays
- Goodboy - (4:30) - 2 plays
- Bumbay - (3:01) - 1 plays
- Magic Kapote - (2:35) - 1 plays
- Don't Do That Joey - (4:09) - 1 plays
- Hayop Na Combo - (2:55) - 2 plays