151 Shouts - 247,076 Scrobbles
Blacklodge is producing Industrial Black Metal, at the crossroads of innovative audacity in extreme music creation and rigorous research in dark psychedelic mysticism Original pulse
Insanity/Suicide/Hell Mutation emerging from an underground black metal band called Faust (1994-1998), Blacklodge started first as a one man band and released 2 demos.
Saint Vincent was then joined by Silence and Diam's from his former band.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- TridenT - (4:06) - 356 plays
- Neo.Black.Magic - (4:00) - 400 plays
- Antichrist Ex Machina - (4:13) - 274 plays
- Order of the Baphomet - (5:40) - 262 plays
- All Seeing Eye - (3:37) - 229 plays
- Empire's Hymn - (4:45) - 213 plays
- NeutroN ShivA [Sun, Walk with Me!] - (3:48) - 268 plays
- Psychoactive Satan - (5:23) - 161 plays
- Industrial Temple MysticA - (6:37) - 201 plays
- Mission - (4:53) - 164 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online