179 Shouts - 395,798 Scrobbles
London, UK-based, the term cinematic gets tossed around a great deal in the music reviewing business, especially when it comes to those genres and styles of an electronic inclination. For the most part anything appearing particularly dark, atmospheric and epic seems to get pasted with this descriptor, and much of that undeservedly so. Perhaps the right adjective at the time, in comparison to Blackfilm's self-titled debut album, most other so-called cinematic peers fall short.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Midnight to 4 AM - (4:34) - 3,087 plays
- Sonar - (5:57) - 2,944 plays
- Stalingrad - (10:09) - 2,759 plays
- Come & See - (7:02) - 2,509 plays
- Mahabharata - (5:24) - 2,771 plays
- Five Years - (4:16) - 2,323 plays
- Untitled - (2:16) - 2,231 plays
- Interference - (7:11) - 2,346 plays
- Eastern - (2:34) - 2,153 plays
- Atlantikend - (8:01) - 1,993 plays