0 Shouts - 1,358,214 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with this name:Read More...
1) Black is the name by which singer/songwriter Colin Vearncombe has identified himself in his earlier albums (and also the most recent one). Dave Dix was also a member of the band from 1981 to 1988.
Black had two top-ten hits in the UK in 1987: "Sweetest Smile" and "Wonderful Life". The album of this name reached no. 3 in the UK album chart, but following albums and singles did not enjoy similar commercial success, despite being critically acclaimed.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsHere I go out to sea again
The sunshine fills my hair
And dreams hang in the air
Gulls in the sky and in my blue eyes
You know it feels unfair
- LyricsYou don't believe me
I can tell it by your eyes
There's a kind of magic to be had from your lies.
I used to say that today is like tomorrow
Don't sell it short for truth.
- LyricsI think my heart must be made of clay,
'cause everyone said it would be broken someday.
And now I've come to that fateful day,
so I sit on the floor
with my head in my hands.
once more I won't ask again,
don't tell me I should count to ten.
I won't attempt to curb your speech,
- Paradise - 15,023 plays
- Sometimes for the Asking - 13,482 plays
- Everything Is Coming Up Roses - 19,168 plays
- I Just Grew Tired - 11,002 plays
- Just Making Memories - 10,656 plays
- Blue - 10,211 plays