Black Stone Cherry
693 Shouts - 6,961,818 Scrobbles
Black Stone Cherry are a southern rock band formed on June 4, 2001 in Edmonton, Kentucky, USA. They are signed to Roadrunner Records. The band is composed of Chris Robertson (lead vocals, guitar), Ben Wells (guitar, background vocals), John Lawhon (bass guitar, background vocals), and John Fred Young (drums, background vocals), son of The Kentucky Headhunters' rhythm guitarist Richard Young. Black Stone Cherry has released three studio albums and three EPs, and has charted five singles on the U.S. Mainstream Rock Tracks charts.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsLike big love, black love, white love, your love
Here we go
Sit back, hold up, open up, just enjoy the show
Like ice cream, whip cream, nasty dreams
Do you know? Can you feel what I mean?
- LyricsI've got a Trans-Am in primer paint
Nobody taught me, I was born this way
No silver spoon to feed a 401K
On Bourbon Street, the girls all scream
They callin' out my name
- LyricsMe and Mary Jane got a thing goin' on, goin' on
Creepin' up slow, hangin' 'round my back door, my back door!
Blowin' smoke like a freight train,
Yea, we're wilder than some mustangs,
Got the top down and Skynyrd up,
- LyricsDisappointing change in seasons
Cold has come again.
Streets are flooded with excuses
Stories never end.
People walk in their delusion
- LyricsBig train rolling down the line
Makes me lonely
Sometimes I wish to ride away
Sometimes I want to ride away
Big plane flying through the clouds
- In My Blood - (3:47) - 8,829 plays
- Such a Shame - (3:25) - 8,215 plays
- Things My Father Said - (3:53) - 6,979 plays
- Rain Wizard - (3:24) - 6,849 plays
- Like I Roll - (3:33) - 7,137 plays