Black Smith Craft
0 Shouts - 910 Scrobbles
From North of France, Black Smith Craft aka Tyler Smith discovered acid wave in the end of 80’s. Seduced by electronic music, he turns then to the German productions of the labels Eye-Q, Platipus or Superstition. Late 90’s, he’s starting DJing and appearing then in few parties near his home. Beginning 2000, it directs towards techno more underground influenced by English, German and especially American (Detroit) sounds. It takes part in some brodcasts of the “Tuesday session” then diffused on Campus FM (Villeneuve d' Ascq/France) and animated by Dimitri Pike (Mirage/Matrix/Subject Detroit).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Twilight Conclusion - (5:44) - 3 plays
- The Cold Shoulder - (6:14) - 1 plays
- subsekt - (62:05) - 1 plays
- Cow Power - (5:53) - 1 plays
- The End Of Everything - (6:36) - 1 plays
- Harvest Time - (6:05) - 1 plays
- Dark frequency podcast 078 - (123:55) - 1 plays
- Twilight Conclusionm - (5:44) - 2 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online