Black Smith Craft
0 Shouts - 865 Scrobbles
From North of France, Black Smith Craft aka Tyler Smith discovered acid wave in the end of 80’s. Seduced by electronic music, he turns then to the German productions of the labels Eye-Q, Platipus or Superstition. Late 90’s, he’s starting DJing and appearing then in few parties near his home. Beginning 2000, it directs towards techno more underground influenced by English, German and especially American (Detroit) sounds. It takes part in some brodcasts of the “Tuesday session” then diffused on Campus FM (Villeneuve d' Ascq/France) and animated by Dimitri Pike (Mirage/Matrix/Subject Detroit).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Twilight Conclusion - (5:44) - 7 plays
- Cow Power - (5:53) - 3 plays
- The Cold Shoulder - (6:14) - 3 plays
- The Cold Shoulder (P.E.A.R.L. Remix) - (5:48) - 2 plays
- The End Of Everything - (6:36) - 2 plays
- Cow Power (Ben Gibson Remix) - (4:59) - 2 plays
- The Cold Shoulder (Arrestar Remix) - (4:24) - 2 plays
- A tribute to Surface records - (72:01) - 2 plays
- Harvest Time - (6:05) - 2 plays
- subsekt 046: A tribute to 909 Mix - (93:43) - 1 plays