Black Smith Craft
0 Shouts - 877 Scrobbles
From North of France, Black Smith Craft aka Tyler Smith discovered acid wave in the end of 80’s. Seduced by electronic music, he turns then to the German productions of the labels Eye-Q, Platipus or Superstition. Late 90’s, he’s starting DJing and appearing then in few parties near his home. Beginning 2000, it directs towards techno more underground influenced by English, German and especially American (Detroit) sounds. It takes part in some brodcasts of the “Tuesday session” then diffused on Campus FM (Villeneuve d' Ascq/France) and animated by Dimitri Pike (Mirage/Matrix/Subject Detroit).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Twilight Conclusion - (5:44) - 5 plays
- Harvest Time - (6:05) - 3 plays
- The End Of Everything - (6:36) - 2 plays
- The Cold Shoulder - (6:14) - 2 plays
- Cow Power - (5:53) - 2 plays
- Rue du Pourquoi Pas (Casual Violence Remix) - (5:08) - 3 plays
- Tribute to 909 - (93:37) - 1 plays
- The Cold Shoulder (Arrestar Remix) - (4:24) - 2 plays
- The End of Everything (Rory St John Remix) - (5:49) - 1 plays
- The Cold Shoulder (P.E.A.R.L. Remix) - (5:48) - 2 plays