Black Smith Craft
0 Shouts - 777 Scrobbles
From North of France, Black Smith Craft aka Tyler Smith discovered acid wave in the end of 80’s. Seduced by electronic music, he turns then to the German productions of the labels Eye-Q, Platipus or Superstition. Late 90’s, he’s starting DJing and appearing then in few parties near his home. Beginning 2000, it directs towards techno more underground influenced by English, German and especially American (Detroit) sounds. It takes part in some brodcasts of the “Tuesday session” then diffused on Campus FM (Villeneuve d' Ascq/France) and animated by Dimitri Pike (Mirage/Matrix/Subject Detroit).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- chi secrets - (5:24) - 6 plays
- Twilight Conclusion - (5:44) - 5 plays
- The Cold Shoulder (Grubi Kovsh Remix) - (5:21) - 3 plays
- Twilight Conclusionm - (5:44) - 2 plays
- Best of 2012 - (69:31) - 2 plays
- Cow Power - (5:53) - 1 plays
- The End of Everything - Rory St John Remix - (5:50) - 1 plays
- The end of everything (Rory st john rmx) - (5:49) - 1 plays
- Black Smith Craft @ Techno Reactor (Fnoob radio 21/07/2012) - (60:43) - 2 plays
- The End Of Everything - (6:36) - 1 plays