Black Light District
22 Shouts - 43,539 Scrobbles
This was planned to be the first in a trilogy of Black Light District releases. A boxed set featuring reworked versions of all three releases was hinted at once the series was complete. The name Black Light District was taken from a track by Boyd Rice recorded for the Bethel cassette out by John Balance on his Hearsay And Heresy label in 1984.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Unprepared Piano - (1:44) - 567 plays
- Red Skeletons - (7:34) - 518 plays
- Blue Rats - (3:10) - 496 plays
- Stoned Circular I - (4:30) - 407 plays
- Refusal of Leave to Land - (7:29) - 428 plays
- Stoned Circular II - (6:45) - 411 plays
- Stoned Circular III - (5:28) - 453 plays
- Green Water - (5:28) - 384 plays
- Chalice - (8:15) - 436 plays
- Scratches and Dust - (0:55) - 367 plays