196 Shouts - 1,828,190 Scrobbles
In 1998, Paul Durham and his rock band, Black Lab, released their Geffen Records debut Your Body Above Me to critical acclaim. The album yielded the top 10 rock and alternative single "Wash it Away," and the top 40 ac and pop track "Time Ago." Paul Durham grew up in Twin Falls, Idaho before moving to San Francisco to pursue his passion for musical invention. He recorded and toured with a group of friends under the moniker “Durham,” and made an acoustic-based singer/songwriter record with celebrated jazz producer Lee Townsend.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThere are things I have done
There's a place I have gone
There's a beast and I let it run
Now it's running my way
There are things I regret
- LyricsYou can laugh, you can feel fine
You can dance with a little twist
Tell your pretty red haired babe
To forget that I exist
Can you see yourself in my bed at night?
- Weightless - (5:36) - 2,444 plays
- Lyricsthere's a place I used to go
there's a world I used to know
there was a light and it was you
every word I say is true
I say -
- Ghost In Your Mind - (3:42) - 1,472 plays
- Keep Myself Awake - (4:32) - 1,237 plays
- Gravity - (4:30) - 2,031 plays
- Say Goodbye - (3:42) - 904 plays
- Unfamiliar Sky - (3:20) - 1,724 plays
- Lonely Boy - (3:41) - 899 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online