13 Shouts - 77,613 Scrobbles
Black Ivory is the name of an R'n'B group from Harlem, which had a number of hits in the 1970s, including "Don't Turn Around," "You And I", "I'll Find A Way (The Loneliest Man In Town)", "Spinning Around", "What Goes Around (Comes Around)" and "Will We Ever Come Together" and "Mainline". The group featured songwriter and prolific disco producer Leroy Burgess, Stuart Bascombe and Russell Patterson. They were managed by Patrick Adams, an executive at the Today/Perception record company.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Keep Asking You Questions - (3:11) - 727 plays
- Surrender - (2:27) - 274 plays
- You And I - (2:43) - 229 plays
- Mainline - (6:55) - 229 plays
- Don't Turn Around - (3:16) - 144 plays
- i keep asking you question - (3:06) - 62 plays
- Wishful Thinking - (4:37) - 35 plays
- Find The One Who Loves You - (2:48) - 26 plays
- I'll Find A Way - (3:09) - 33 plays
- Spinning Around - (3:55) - 39 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online