13 Shouts - 77,050 Scrobbles
Black Ivory is the name of an R'n'B group from Harlem, which had a number of hits in the 1970s, including "Don't Turn Around," "You And I", "I'll Find A Way (The Loneliest Man In Town)", "Spinning Around", "What Goes Around (Comes Around)" and "Will We Ever Come Together" and "Mainline". The group featured songwriter and prolific disco producer Leroy Burgess, Stuart Bascombe and Russell Patterson. They were managed by Patrick Adams, an executive at the Today/Perception record company.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Keep Asking You Questions - (3:11) - 762 plays
- Surrender - (2:27) - 294 plays
- You And I - (2:43) - 271 plays
- Mainline - (6:55) - 239 plays
- Don't Turn Around - (3:16) - 151 plays
- Wishful Thinking - (4:37) - 36 plays
- i keep asking you question - (3:06) - 60 plays
- Find The One Who Loves You - (2:48) - 29 plays
- Spinning Around - (3:55) - 41 plays
- Got To Be There - (4:13) - 30 plays