Black Friday '29
42 Shouts - 363,415 Scrobbles
Black Friday´29 started in the winter of 2001 with the goal of establishing a traditional straight edge hardcore band creating an outlet to vent the frustrations of every day life. The music Black Friday´29 plays is highly influenced by bands from all decades of hardcore history, but still remains fresh, focused and relevant for today’s hardcore scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kill This Dream - (1:46) - 115 plays
- Pressure Release - (2:29) - 70 plays
- Half Past Nine - (2:17) - 63 plays
- The Pursuit Of Happiness - (2:42) - 96 plays
- Open Letter - (2:12) - 52 plays
- 2 Cent - (3:25) - 37 plays
- Forgive Me - (3:24) - 53 plays
- Ghosts - (3:51) - 48 plays
- Gone - (1:45) - 40 plays
- Make My Day - (2:10) - 37 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online