Black Friday '29
41 Shouts - 354,673 Scrobbles
Black Friday´29 started in the winter of 2001 with the goal of establishing a traditional straight edge hardcore band creating an outlet to vent the frustrations of every day life. The music Black Friday´29 plays is highly influenced by bands from all decades of hardcore history, but still remains fresh, focused and relevant for today’s hardcore scene.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Kill This Dream - (1:46) - 219 plays
- Half Past Nine - (2:17) - 147 plays
- Pressure Release - (2:29) - 126 plays
- The Pursuit Of Happiness - (2:42) - 111 plays
- Growing Colder - (3:04) - 120 plays
- Auri Sacra Fames - (3:23) - 86 plays
- Force To Kill The Love - (2:29) - 78 plays
- Nice To Know You - (3:44) - 111 plays
- Open Letter - (2:12) - 103 plays
- Make My Day - (2:10) - 74 plays