2,016 Shouts - 14,445,067 Scrobbles
Black Flag is an American hardcore punk band formed in 1976 in Hermosa Beach, California, United States, largely the brainchild of Greg Ginn, the guitarist, primary songwriter and sole continuous member through multiple personnel changes. Keith Morris was their original lead singer. He left the band suddenly in 1979 to form the well-known band, Circle Jerks. Ron Reyes was the second singer for the band, but decided to leave the band not too long after. Dez Cadena would be their next singer, but switched to second guitar when they found fourth and final singer Henry Rollins in Washington D.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rise Above - (4:43) - 47,205 plays
- Six Pack - (2:09) - 38,682 plays
- TV Party - (2:59) - 27,442 plays
- Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie - (1:41) - 28,097 plays
- Depression - (2:29) - 26,356 plays
- Nervous Breakdown - (1:48) - 28,561 plays
- Police Story - (1:32) - 24,491 plays
- My War - (3:50) - 26,108 plays
- Spray Paint - (0:33) - 20,673 plays
- What I See - (1:55) - 18,229 plays