Black Bottle Riot
10 Shouts - 6,459 Scrobbles
Twenty kilometers to the south of Nijmegen, the oldest city in The Netherlands, is the quaint village of Cuijk. This is where you will find Trailer Trash Studios: a small rehearsal space, imbued with the smell of stale cigarettes, hot vacuum tubes, and sweat. This is where Black Bottle Riot can be found, hard at work honing their craft. Black Bottle Riot is a hard working assemblage of young Dutch musicians; a band who, collectively, were raised on the blues, country, & classic rock music.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bright Light City - (3:51) - 89 plays
- Straitjacket - (4:53) - 54 plays
- Exit Spoiler - (4:13) - 58 plays
- Wings & Spades - (3:08) - 48 plays
- In The Balance - (3:58) - 53 plays
- The Little Things - (3:45) - 52 plays
- Turning The Tide - (2:50) - 39 plays
- Stay Hungry - (6:01) - 40 plays
- You Should Know - (5:09) - 32 plays
- Doin' Fine - (2:54) - 44 plays