2 Shouts - 14,902 Scrobbles
Part of the early-2000s worldtronica movement, Black Bombay mixes the concepts of trip-hop with Hindi vocals and a bit of Indian percussion here and there. The vocalists used are quite powerful ones, with voices soaring over the instrumental tracks easily. While the worldtronica trend wasn't exactly new at the time of this album's release (taking its first major steps with "Return to Innocence" years ago), the force behind it was growing rapidly.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rice Field Chant - (6:57) - 117 plays
- Dancing With Shiva - (5:17) - 53 plays
- Space Lullaby - (6:06) - 30 plays
- Revelation Dub - (5:06) - 19 plays
- Life In Goa - (5:21) - 21 plays
- Karnatak Journey - (8:49) - 12 plays
- Night At the Temple - (5:44) - 13 plays
- The Ganesh Peace Spirit - (7:21) - 13 plays
- Children of the Sky - (4:32) - 88 plays
- Revelation (Dub Mix) - (1:30) - 9 plays