Black 'N Blue
42 Shouts - 267,761 Scrobbles
Black 'N Blue was an American glam metal band that was labeled to be the "next big thing" in the mid-80s, but, despite having a loyal fan base, they never broke through commercially. Perhaps best known for their 1984 tune "Hold On To 18", the group was formed by Jaime St. James (vocals), Tommy Thayer (guitar), Jeff Warner (guitar), Patrick Young (bass), and Pete Holmes (drums) in Portland, Oregon in 1981. Both Thayer and St. James have had somewhat successful careers since, the former even joining up with Black 'N Blue's major rock influence, Kiss.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hold On To 18 - (4:13) - 1,139 plays
- Wicked Bitch - (4:17) - 670 plays
- Miss Mystery - (4:00) - 546 plays
- Chains Around Heaven - (4:00) - 511 plays
- I'll Be There For You - (3:45) - 490 plays
- School Of Hard Knocks - (3:59) - 383 plays
- Autoblast - (3:51) - 401 plays
- Without Love - (3:36) - 387 plays
- Rockin' On Heaven's Door - (3:29) - 342 plays
- I'm The King - (3:43) - 305 plays