32 Shouts - 78,463 Scrobbles
You will never catch BLACASTAN rocking a mullet or a neon cardigan. Blacastan will never duet with a boy band or auto-tune his lyrics. His sound is not only the past, but a glimpse of an unpaved lane on the highway to hip hop's holy land, the physical embodiment of this rap shit the way it was meant to be heard. The second coming of the shit you used to watch @ 4:30 PM on BET in 1994. Classic material.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- F**k Ya Life (feat. Blacastan) - (4:00) - 1,713 plays
- The Life of a Tape - (3:03) - 275 plays
- Blac Magic - (2:27) - 159 plays
- The Dice Life - (2:20) - 150 plays
- Crac House - (2:55) - 133 plays
- Crate Diggaz (feat. Colombeyond) - (2:06) - 145 plays
- City to City - (4:09) - 110 plays
- Diamond - (2:50) - 123 plays
- How Can You Be So Sure - (3:05) - 92 plays
- 3010 (feat. Esoteric and Celph Titled) - (4:56) - 104 plays