22 Shouts - 94,197 Scrobbles
There are seven artists with the name Bishop: 1) A 3 piece rock band based out of Albany, NY comprised of three brothers. They have been together since 1999 and have released three albums, the latest being "Steel Gods." This band holds the trademark for the name BISHOP as it pertains to musical performances and recordings. 2) A rap artist by the same name who released an album "U Know U Ghetto" in 2001.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Homesick & Hellbound - (1:26) - 77 plays
- Old Habits - (2:57) - 56 plays
- Edge Of The World - (2:15) - 61 plays
- Jumper - (2:20) - 54 plays
- xBishopx Basically Owns Your Face - (2:23) - 55 plays
- Drama Head - (1:01) - 55 plays
- Tight Lip Politics - (0:58) - 51 plays
- Mutter - (3:56) - 57 plays
- Fess Up - (1:58) - 55 plays
- Big Business - (0:47) - 50 plays