2,295 Shouts - 15,409,639 Scrobbles
"Birdy" may refer to:
1. A British singer
2. An American rock band 1. Jasmine Van den Bogaerde (born 15 May 1996), commonly known by her stage name Birdy, is an English musician, songwriter and singer. She won the music competition Open Mic UK in 2008, at the age of 12. Her debut single, a version of Bon Iver's "Skinny Love", was her breakthrough, charting all across Europe and being certified six times platinum in Australia. Her self-titled début album Birdy was released on 7 November 2011 to similar success, peaking at number 1 in Australia, Belgium and the Netherlands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Skinny Love - (3:19) - 326,015 plays
- Wings - (1:40) - 313,359 plays
- People Help the People - (4:28) - 182,824 plays
- Tee Shirt - (2:36) - 112,319 plays
- Shelter - (4:05) - 94,068 plays
- 1901 - (4:52) - 83,823 plays
- Not About Angels - (3:09) - 113,512 plays
- Light Me Up - (4:28) - 84,307 plays
- White Winter Hymnal - (2:17) - 65,676 plays
- Heart of Gold - (0:34) - 68,680 plays