2,326 Shouts - 15,976,943 Scrobbles
"Birdy" may refer to:
1. A British singer
2. An American rock band 1. Jasmine Van den Bogaerde (born 15 May 1996), commonly known by her stage name Birdy, is an English musician, songwriter and singer. She won the music competition Open Mic UK in 2008, at the age of 12. Her debut single, a version of Bon Iver's "Skinny Love", was her breakthrough, charting all across Europe and being certified six times platinum in Australia. Her self-titled début album Birdy was released on 7 November 2011 to similar success, peaking at number 1 in Australia, Belgium and the Netherlands.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsCome on skinny love, just last the year
Pour a little salt, we were never here
My, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my, my
Staring at the sink of blood and crushed veneer
I told my love to wreck it all
- LyricsSunlight comes creeping in
Illuminates our skin
We watch the day go by
Stories of all we did
It made me think of you
- LyricsGod knows what is hiding in those weak and drunken hearts
Guess he kissed the girls and made them cry
Those hard-faced queens of misadventure
God knows what is hiding in those weak and sunken lifes
Fiery throne of muted angels
- LyricsIn the morning when you wake up
I like to believe you are thinking of me
And when the sun comes through your window
I like to believe you've been dreaming of me
- LyricsWe know full well there's just time
So is it wrong to dance this line?
If your heart was full of love
Could you give it up?
'Cause what about, what about angels?
- Shelter - (4:05) - 85,453 plays
- 1901 - (4:52) - 74,668 plays
- White Winter Hymnal - (2:17) - 58,226 plays
- Light Me Up - (4:28) - 70,343 plays
- Heart of Gold - (0:34) - 61,452 plays