Birds of Tokyo
442 Shouts - 2,615,342 Scrobbles
Birds of Tokyo are a four-piece alternative rock band from Perth, Western Australia that formed in 2004. Their debut album, Day One, gained them domestic success with it reaching No. 3 on the AIR Independent Album charts, spending a total of 36 consecutive weeks in the top 10. In 2008, the band released their second album, Universes, which made it to No. 3 on the Australian ARIA Albums Chart. In 2010 the band released its highest charting album to date, Birds of Tokyo, which reached No. 2 on the ARIA Albums Chart.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Lanterns - (3:57) - 17,201 plays
- Plans - (3:38) - 12,422 plays
- This Fire - (4:47) - 9,524 plays
- Wild At Heart - (4:00) - 6,771 plays
- Circles - (4:20) - 6,229 plays
- Broken Bones - (3:44) - 5,777 plays
- When the Night Falls Quiet - (1:30) - 5,640 plays
- The Saddest Thing I Know - (3:08) - 4,669 plays
- Lanterns - Single Version - (3:57) - 3,764 plays
- Wild Eyed Boy - (2:58) - 3,708 plays