Birds of Maya
21 Shouts - 20,379 Scrobbles
It's been said that Volume One is possibly the best rock release to come out of Philadelphia ever. While low on recording budget, attitude and pretension, Birds of Maya is high on stolen riffs and an energetic execution seldom seen outside of a Sunday ruling by Seamus McCaffery. Whether they are mangling riffs or stepping way out for fried boogie solos Birds of Maya oozes a dark chunky sludge with elements from all the colors of the classic rock rainbow.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Killer in the Snow - (6:07) - 119 plays
- High Up on the Hill - (7:08) - 77 plays
- Sleepwalker - (3:24) - 86 plays
- Traveler - (3:39) - 59 plays
- Black Foot Kin - (5:26) - 66 plays
- Ready to Howl - (3:27) - 50 plays
- Porch Dude - (20:05) - 51 plays
- Ancient Witches Rise - (8:02) - 51 plays
- Six - (1:53) - 38 plays
- Picnic - (20:34) - 43 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online