Birds of Maya
21 Shouts - 18,345 Scrobbles
It's been said that Volume One is possibly the best rock release to come out of Philadelphia ever. While low on recording budget, attitude and pretension, Birds of Maya is high on stolen riffs and an energetic execution seldom seen outside of a Sunday ruling by Seamus McCaffery. Whether they are mangling riffs or stepping way out for fried boogie solos Birds of Maya oozes a dark chunky sludge with elements from all the colors of the classic rock rainbow.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Killer in the Snow - (6:07) - 262 plays
- Ready to Howl - (3:27) - 109 plays
- Black Foot Kin - (5:26) - 120 plays
- Traveler - (3:39) - 108 plays
- High Up on the Hill - (7:08) - 125 plays
- Ancient Witches Rise - (8:02) - 86 plays
- Sleepwalker - (3:24) - 96 plays
- Porch Dude - (20:05) - 64 plays
- Six - (1:53) - 51 plays
- Picnic - (20:34) - 49 plays