Birds of Maya
20 Shouts - 16,951 Scrobbles
It's been said that Volume One is possibly the best rock release to come out of Philadelphia ever. While low on recording budget, attitude and pretension, Birds of Maya is high on stolen riffs and an energetic execution seldom seen outside of a Sunday ruling by Seamus McCaffery. Whether they are mangling riffs or stepping way out for fried boogie solos Birds of Maya oozes a dark chunky sludge with elements from all the colors of the classic rock rainbow.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Killer in the Snow - (6:07) - 327 plays
- Traveler - (3:39) - 226 plays
- Ready to Howl - (3:27) - 172 plays
- High Up on the Hill - (7:08) - 152 plays
- Ancient Witches Rise - (8:02) - 129 plays
- Sleepwalker - (3:24) - 129 plays
- Black Foot Kin - (5:26) - 127 plays
- Porch Dude - (20:05) - 136 plays
- Six - (1:53) - 87 plays
- Heavy on Sunday - (22:31) - 93 plays