41 Shouts - 651,012 Scrobbles
When singer-songwriter Bird York—also an actor and screenwriter—composed the 2006 Academy Award-nominated song “In The Deep” for the Oscar-nominated film Crash, she had no visuals to go on, only a draft of the script by writer-director Paul Haggis. York originally met Haggis in 2000 when she appeared in and conceived music for his critically acclaimed series Family Law, and their fluid collaboration grew out of the fast pace demanded by a weekly hour-long series.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThought you had
all the answers
to rest your heart upon.
But something happens,
don't see it coming, now
- LyricsHave no fear in your heart
though you feel you've been broken and lost
there's a world where we will meet up again
there's a place that mends your hurt and takes you in
there are times faced alone
- Haunting You - (4:25) - 223 plays
- Wicked Little High - (4:32) - 236 plays
- Open Wider - (4:35) - 190 plays
- Come Be With Me - (3:47) - 172 plays
- Save Me - (4:30) - 173 plays
- Breathe Deeply - (5:14) - 100 plays
- Remedy - (4:43) - 90 plays
- Come Home - (3:26) - 91 plays