39 Shouts - 636,494 Scrobbles
When singer-songwriter Bird York—also an actor and screenwriter—composed the 2006 Academy Award-nominated song “In The Deep” for the Oscar-nominated film Crash, she had no visuals to go on, only a draft of the script by writer-director Paul Haggis. York originally met Haggis in 2000 when she appeared in and conceived music for his critically acclaimed series Family Law, and their fluid collaboration grew out of the fast pace demanded by a weekly hour-long series.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsThought you had
all the answers
to rest your heart upon.
But something happens,
don't see it coming, now
- Have No Fear - (2:23) - 1,714 plays
- Wicked Little High - (4:32) - 316 plays
- Save Me - (4:30) - 308 plays
- Open Wider - (4:35) - 325 plays
- Haunting You - (4:25) - 296 plays
- Come Be With Me - (3:47) - 304 plays
- Breathe Deeply - (5:14) - 174 plays
- Remedy - (4:43) - 129 plays
- Had A Dream - (5:12) - 161 plays