39 Shouts - 638,989 Scrobbles
When singer-songwriter Bird York—also an actor and screenwriter—composed the 2006 Academy Award-nominated song “In The Deep” for the Oscar-nominated film Crash, she had no visuals to go on, only a draft of the script by writer-director Paul Haggis. York originally met Haggis in 2000 when she appeared in and conceived music for his critically acclaimed series Family Law, and their fluid collaboration grew out of the fast pace demanded by a weekly hour-long series.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In The Deep - (3:33) - 4,115 plays
- Have No Fear - (2:23) - 1,988 plays
- Wicked Little High - (4:32) - 291 plays
- Open Wider - (4:35) - 306 plays
- Save Me - (4:30) - 280 plays
- Haunting You - (4:25) - 292 plays
- Come Be With Me - (3:47) - 285 plays
- Breathe Deeply - (5:14) - 175 plays
- Had A Dream - (5:12) - 167 plays
- Remedy - (4:43) - 130 plays