40 Shouts - 644,862 Scrobbles
When singer-songwriter Bird York—also an actor and screenwriter—composed the 2006 Academy Award-nominated song “In The Deep” for the Oscar-nominated film Crash, she had no visuals to go on, only a draft of the script by writer-director Paul Haggis. York originally met Haggis in 2000 when she appeared in and conceived music for his critically acclaimed series Family Law, and their fluid collaboration grew out of the fast pace demanded by a weekly hour-long series.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- In The Deep - (3:33) - 3,505 plays
- Have No Fear - (2:23) - 1,522 plays
- Open Wider - (4:35) - 305 plays
- Save Me - (4:30) - 234 plays
- Haunting You - (4:25) - 232 plays
- Come Be With Me - (3:47) - 187 plays
- Breathe Deeply - (5:14) - 163 plays
- Wicked Little High - (4:32) - 186 plays
- Had A Dream - (5:12) - 128 plays
- Remedy - (4:43) - 106 plays